2012 Social Media Election Survey Report
ORI and The George Washington University’s Graduate School of Political Management (GSPM) are pleased to announce the release of The 2012 Social Media Election Survey Report. This groundbreaking report explores the role and influence of social media in informing and shaping the public’s perspective including:
- How social media was used to learn about the candidates and issues
- The extent to which the public engaged in discussion about politics on their networks
- The perceived value of social media relative to other sources of information about the election
- The portrayal of the candidates on social media
- How effectively the candidates engaged with the public through social media
- And much more!
Order the 2012 Social Media Election Survey Report
The report will be emailed to you within one business day. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.