There’s a reason 85% of our revenue comes from repeat and referred customers. They trust us. We are a research and data analytics firm that drives sustainable results by strengthening customer relationships. And we do that by finding data, mining it, and transforming it to answer compelling questions about what factors affect success. We help clients use that knowledge to guide behavior and further engage employees in building a customer-centric environment.
ORI started as Office Remedies, Inc. in the late 1980s with our co-founders, Kathleen Benson and Susan Lynd, doing data entry at Kathy’s kitchen table. Over the next few years, Kathy and Sue created a network of talent to tap into—initially hiring stay-at-home moms to create a flexible workforce and then establishing business alliances and strategic partnerships to add important skills and technologies and to gain experience in larger commercial and government contracts. ORI’s growth is based on successful collaboration and relentless innovation, always seeking to offer clients additional value through enhanced services and resources.
Today, ORI has more than 400 employees in seven offices but still retains the personal touch that has set it apart for decades. ORI brings clients the discipline, rigor, and multi-sector expertise of a large management consulting firm while preserving the attitude that every customer matters, every engagement counts, and everyone deserves our best efforts. We are proud to be a certified women-owned small business (WOSB).
· 2018 — Women Presidents’ Educational Organization D.C. Chapter (WPEO-DC) President’s Award
· 2017, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 — Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies
· 2017, 2016, 2011 — WPO & American Express List of 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies™
· 2010 — Enterprising Women Magazine, Finalist
· 2008 — Working Mother Magazine’s 25 Best Woman-Owned Businesses List
· 2008 — SmartCEO Magazine’s Brava! Women Business Achievement Award
· 2007 — Maryland’s Top 100 Minority Business Enterprise Award