Listening. Connecting. Engaging.
Disruptive technologies. Climate change and green initiatives. Big data and rapid information exchange. These systemic trends are shaping the future for today’s organizations and require new thinking and processes. ORI has developed tools to help our clients respond to these evolving challenges, across the commercial, federal and association space. Our three targeted solutions – social media monitoring and engagement analytics, sustainability, and complex data collection – offer specific demonstrations of the way we distill meaning and articulate the impact for your enterprise.
ORI harnesses social media data to expand the level of insight about customers, competitors, and the evolving business landscape. These tools can capture feedback from populations that traditional research might under-represent or miss entirely, as well as provide a qualitative depth that metrics alone might not convey. Integrating traditional and social media data sets yields a blended perspective that describes complex drivers of behavior more richly. Tools can include social media monitoring and discussion analysis, social text data mining, sentiment analysis and tracking, and managing social communities. These tools help organizations establish a connection with their audience, cultivate engagement, monitor what’s being said and track how information is shared.
- Listen: Social media monitoring tools that identify trends and attitudes and can quickly provide directional insight, but may not support precise measurement.
- Build: Identify and develop targeted social programs aimed at decision-makers and influencers in your stakeholder community.
- Engage: Understand what is being said and who is saying it. Identify ways to leverage insights about your customer, constituent or member’s world beyond the product or service you provide, to foster deeper engagement and loyalty, and reveal new opportunities.
Success Story – Audience Profiling & Social Media Engagement
To many organizations, becoming more sustainable and reducing their environmental footprint is no longer just preference, it’s a business imperative. ORI’s research can help guide sustainability strategies by identifying the areas that would have the greatest impact, and communicating how perceptions and expectations of different stakeholders will influence implementation.
- Market awareness and perceptions of sustainability initiatives
- Sustainability best practices and competitor performance
- Sustainability messaging and communications strategy
- Customer perceptions and expectations of vendor sustainability
Success Story – Designing Sustainability Program for Success
ORI has developed special expertise in managing services that focus on flexible, scalable processing of sensitive mission-critical data. Clients rely on ORI for consistent, quality deliverables, superior program management, and ongoing, relevant communications.
- Program Management and Evaluation
- Longitudinal Studies
Success Story – Complex Data Project Management