Gov 2.0 – How Social Media Is Transforming the Business of Government
Social media has the power to fundamentally transform the business of government. From presenting unparalleled opportunities for collaborative government to increasing the responsiveness of government to the needs of its citizens, social media is helping agencies find new ways to increase efficiency, build citizen engagement, streamline processes, and lower costs.
Featuring leading experts on social media in the public sector, this panel will present a wide-ranging discussion including:
- Innovative examples of how government agencies are using social media
- Critical challenges facing social media managers and users in the public sector
- Which tools are most effective and why
- Measuring ROI, and proving the value of social media
- Evolving opportunities for social media to drive change in government
- The future of collaborative government – what to look for in the years to come
Video Coming Soon!