Doing more with less.
Government officials at all levels are caught between surging demand for services and ever-shrinking budgets. This squeeze makes allocating resources – programmatic, human capital, infrastructure – all the more crucial to success. ORI helps agencies at the Federal, State and Local levels make informed choices, effectively leverage technology, meet constituent needs, and achieve their missions.
ORI is proud to serve agencies including:
- U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- U.S. Government Accountability Office
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. International Trade Commission
- U.S. Department of Justice/US Marshals Service
- Montgomery County, MD
- Fairfax County, VA
ORI has been providing advanced survey research support, large-scale data management and data collection services for over 24 years — completing millions of customer contact cases while simultaneously meeting strict quality assurance metrics. ORI’s service offerings for federal agencies are available through the MOBIS GSA Schedule # GS10F0465R.
- 518210 Data Processing, Hosting & Related Services
- 541611 Administrative Management & General Management Consulting Services
- 541720 Research Development in Social Sciences
- 541910 Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
- 561110 Office Administrative Services
- 561410 Document Preparation Services
- 561422 Telephone Call Center Services
- 514191 Online Information Services